To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Very old days

 This was from a old Anime where a young wonder saves a girl from being turned into a demon.
 This was from the movie Tenchi Muyo this was his mother and she remembers me of mine.
 I was reading one of the comics with Knuckles in it from sonic and he had a wife and child.
 This is from my dreams as I was writing my story of the lost guardian.
 I was imaging me as a wolf one night
 True love had never  been so beautiful in my book.
 A old dream of me howling for my soul mate and she would appear on the other side.
 This was to be the cover of one of my books I saw someone else draw a colored one but I was not good at coloring so I just drew it but my book never made it to the world out side.
 I always wanted a Irish wolf girl to be in my books but I always imagine what she look liked.
 This was Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo I always wanted her and him together in the series.
 This was Ryoko's mother Washu  from Tenchi Muyo.
Rouge from the Sonic games
 Knuckles from the Sonic games and my favorite character.
 This is Knuckles wife Julie-Su she was a keeper in the comic books<3
Everyone should know the Metal Sonic Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment