To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hidden feelings

I am so very tried i want someone to fight for me to love me and cherish me and give me the chance to do the same...... why is it so hard to be seen and i am sick of hearing the same thing always you will find someone, you have to wait, good things are coming your way, there is someone out there for you, god will send you someone, she is out there looking for you, you have to keep looking etc. It is like pouring salt in a open wound. So many waste of words when they have no idea just gentle place a hand on my shoulder and say i am sorry or i know. That would be better than those empty ass words. 😔😥😭💔💔💔 I just want one thing and one thing only to love and give love. I dont want money,power or frame i just want to love someone truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment