To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Lonely nights 💔😔

I am so scared and lost now while being tired of trying to heal. The world just feels way to big now without you in my life to walk beside me forever my beloved Catherine. Never again will i get to hear your sweet voice that smooth my mind from stress, never again to hear your laugh that brighten my day and got me through work, never again to have inspraition to draw something beautiful, never again to dream of you in my arms. Only now questions of torture and asking my self why am i here and always having to be alone i pray to god asking what he wants from me for i been through so much and little to show for it.💔😔

No comments:

Post a Comment