To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

My Hero Academia Emily Claws (AlenaπŸ’❤πŸ’πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊ)


 (This bio is from my beloved Alena for her character Emily Claws i made this for her but she helped and is a wonderful story tellerπŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊ❤❤❤🌹🌹🌹)

Name: Emily Claws

My mother has a shape shifting powers and my dad is a telepath. I use my wolf powers for good and my claws uses to scratch those who hurt my love ones and I share my parents powers as well and I'm in love with my knight 🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🐺🌹🌹🐺🌹🐺❤😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤❤πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment