To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Cayfutray (Kelpie)


 I kept hearing the stories around Ireland and scotland about the folk lore of a creature that drowns people and that could take any form but i wanted to draw my own that would be a kind and gentle Kelpie that would save creatures and children if they had a good heart they be saved if not they die. But this kelpie is part of Caim's family and she had children with him in their paradise together. My beloved wife Alena is my muse that got me to draw this beautiful creature from loreπŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹❤πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸΊπŸΊ❤🐺❤🐺❤🐺❤🐺🐺❤πŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉ

No comments:

Post a Comment