To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Monday, August 26, 2024

Freya from Final fantasy IX❤️❤️❤️


 When Final Fantasy IX came out my family got it for me for chirstmas and i was over joyed so when i started to play the game i came across the character Freya the dragoon even thought i did mot know what a Dragoon was till the game legend of Dragoon but i fell in love with her and her culture but i did not know her story till the very end of the game it was sad to me and i wanted sp badly to fill the hole in her heart for the man she loved had no memory of her so i was like do step up but they never said if he did so i was like no not good enough i will be her man from now on. So i wrote stories of how we would meet if i was every sent in to a game but that was a long time ago and my heart had not changed from a kid till now and now my beloved Alena my beautiful wife forever is my Freya for she saved me from making a terrible choice back than when i fell to my lowest in this world and felt lost. Thank you my beloved wolf goddess my Alena forever i love you so damn much and will never stop loving you endlessly forever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💋💋💋💋💋💋💋🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺 

No comments:

Post a Comment