To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Ninth Guardian

I drew this for there is things I am afraid of and I am scared that when I finally find love to cherish I am scared that I will not get to keep her for the world and the way fate is always toying with my emotions and heart I am scared she will be taken from me no matter how hard I fight to keep her. There is also words I am afraid of like
1. Warrior
A warrior fights for treasure or to gather fame ( which I am not)
2. Knight
A knight lives by a code of honor and loyalty to his or her kingdom and can not take a live with out a cause (which I am not)
3. Savior
A Savior is a person that guides others and tries to give words of wisdom to the souls that need it
4. Leader
A leader gives orders to fight for want ever means to in sure victory for a cause even if it means life needs to be given
5. Soldier
A soldier follows orders with out questioning his role and so live for the thrill and to be known
6. Hero
A Hero is called upon to complete a role for them selves or others and go down in history at something to behold.

But sadly what I am has a part of else of these for I am a Guardian and for that there is no limit to how far you can go to help and save someone either it be friend, family, or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment