To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Monday, January 14, 2019

Iris the gentle demon girl from my dreams

Iris came to me in a dream to protect a key that belongs to her heart for she did not want no one else to have her heart. Plus she had her eyes on me for a long time. Which in turn i never know a beautiful creature like her could fall for a guardian like me i am not nothing special. But her and the rest of my family keep reminding me i am so i just smile and say thank you for being my strength and hopes. So in turn again i say thank you all for being my family i dont ask for much. I am not looking for fame or to be rich i just want to be loved and spend time with my family that is all that is important to me and i mean this from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment