To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Maleficent 💋❤💋

I always felt sad for her and wish i could have been there in some way for her like deep down. If i could have meet her i would have said i dont care what you do to the people that wrong you. But i just want to say at least once to you that i love you from the deepest part of my heart and i want to be apart of your life and make you happy and i would do everything to make sure you are loved i promise. Than i would knee to her with a ring to prove i was for real to her. I love you Maleficent i hope you can hear my words for i mean every word to you and i want you  to be apart of my family💋❤💋

No comments:

Post a Comment