To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Friday, May 3, 2019

A Sad anniversary (to victoria may 3, 2019)




Dear Victoria i still miss you and not a day goes by that i don't think about you or have something remember me of you. I am here drinking in your honor for i still love you and always will love you. I just wish i could have been your one to save you from what you were going through in this life. I loved you for who you were to me and i just wish you would have been mine. Now you are in heaven with your wings now being angel to god. I truly miss you and i am crying as i sit here alone missing your sweet voice singing to me. I just hope you can see me down here as something that really loved you and never used you for anything. It is so hard to hold on to the good memories when lofe keeps destroying everything you have in your heart along with depression eating you alive. When will it end i keep asking but i never get no answer. Now i am just here sitting staring at the stars alone. I never wanted to be alone but what did i do to get the short end of this thread in this life. Anyway i miss you and i love you Victoria my sweet dream wolf forever.๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

No comments:

Post a Comment