To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Maid Marian the Fox Goddess ( my version)


 I wanted to make this romantic work of art for my beloved wife Alena for Valentines Day i love you so much my beautiful wolf goddess and your my Maid Marian fox goddess too forever i cant wait to spend my life with you forever and create such breath taking memories with a big beautiful family too🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸΊπŸ’‹πŸΊ

No comments:

Post a Comment