To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Baiken (Guilty Gear)


 Growing up with one of my cousins i saw him playing this game Guilty Gear for the first time for playstation and i was like oh check out all these characters and at first i was very bad at playing the game  but when i picked her i grow a crush and she was like my favorite and i beat my cousins ass non stop with her and from that day on i bought every copy of the game only if she was in it and she is so much like my beloved wife Alena she is my strength in keeping me strong in any fight πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹❤πŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸŒΉπŸΊπŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment