To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Sulia ( Fatal Fury)


 Growing up this was my second Anime i saw on sci-fi and i fell in love with Sulia deeply but cried at the end of the anime for what happen i use to make my own stories that Terry saved her and they both had children together but now that my beloved wife Alena has seen the anime now she has been calling me her Terry i am honored to be called him and i call her my Sulia and i always tell her everyday and night that i love her with all my heart and soul and i will always be there to protect her, love her endlessly and cherish her every waiting moment  as i take very good care of her forever she is my muse and gave me the idea to draw her ❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤❤🌹❤🌹❤πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’‹❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹❤

No comments:

Post a Comment