To see within is to know your place when the time comes.

To see within is to know your place when the time comes.
To stand among the stones while words and drawings echo through time.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Panni (Fatal Fury)


 Even tho she was evil in the third Fatal Fury movie i felt sorry for her and always wanted to save her and turn her life around to should her there was more to life than power to to be loved by something with a heart for the person she was following was going to get her killed but when i saw the anime movie growing up i always was thinking of my self as a knight coming to her recuse. So i did not want to leave her out of my list of amazing Fatal Fury characters. My belovedwife Alena told me to draw her so she was my muse in helping me πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹❤🐺❤🐺❤🐺❤🐺❤🐺❤❤🐺❤πŸΊπŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸΊπŸ˜πŸΊπŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment